STEM1 @ your School/Camp
Our workshops take coding to camps, daycares, and after-school and lunch-hour programs. We share the responsibility to inspire our modern learners to be active, critically engaged, modern global citizens. Our programs bring growth mindset values in children, encouraging 21 st century learning skills. We bring specialized modern and digital technologies to every workshop, providing access to information and resources, creating a fun hands-on learning experience
Space service that moves work forward
This is where we sit down, grab a cup of coffee and dial in the details. Understanding the task at hand and ironing out the wrinkles is key.
"The template is really nice and offers quite a large set of options."
Build for everyone and provides enjoyable usage
Whether through commerce or just an experience to tell your brand's story, the time has come to start using development languages that fit your projects needs.
Meena Gr - 8
"It's great to attend STEM1 workshops."
Read our news & blogs
Our duty towards you is to share our experience we're reaching in our work path with you.
- A Camp Manager with first aid and child safety training, and professional teaching experience
- Teacher to student ratio of 1:8
- Our teaching staff are trained in-house with our own lesson plans
- Code Bootcamp provides digital flyers for distribution to all parents with booking link, we handle all bookings
- A totally fun and unique camp experience where students learn to be creators of technology - not just consumers
- STEM1 Tshirt, cap and medal for completion at the end-of-camp high-five ceremony
- Their very own game, playable online or via our Code Camp Community app on iOS and Android
- Access to STEM1 resources and community, packed with video tutorials so they can carry on coding at home
- Rooms with projectors, bathrooms and ideally a break out / play area
- Marketing opportunities e.g. email or internal communications / social network promotion where appropriate
- WiFi / an internet connection is needed
- If a child doesn't have their own laptop, they can borrow one from us
- Camps are for children aged 7-12 years, with a minimum requirement of 20 children to run a camp
- Code BootCamp normally runs from 9am-3.30pm, with half an hour either side for drop off and pick up. We can change these hours to better suit your organisation’s working day
- Children bring their own lunch and snacks with a strict no food sharing policy
- At sign up parents are asked for medical information and a medical plan if required
- We like to invite parents to the final day medal ceremony which can also include a family lunch, this is a great opportunity
Free Workshop Request
We always start with our partners with a Free Pilot program where we conduct a free session. This provides an opportunity to understand each others needs to serve better.